WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following data, including personal data, to operate our Site and to effectively provide you with the access to our Site and our products.
Personal Information. We may collect personal information directly from you, such as when you interact with our Site or when you contact us for support or information. This personal information includes: your first and last name, company name, and contact information, including phone number and email address.
Marketing Information. We may also collect information from customer surveys, your response to offers, and device and usage data.
Device/Usage Data. We may collect device, connectivity and configuration data from you indirectly when you use our Site. Our servers may automatically record information that is sent from your browser upon visiting our Site. This recorded information may include your web requests, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your select browser. Your inputted Site search data may also be recorded and stored for various research purposes and/or to help resolve possible future technical issues which may in turn link a user ID and/or advertising ID to the performed search. Additionally, by signing up for our newsletters, you are providing email and contact information for future promotions and data driven customer based research. If you contact us with any help request, in order to assist you with any trouble you may have accessing our Site, we may also collect contact and authentication data, chat data, and device or browser configurations.
Links. Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such other websites.
Do Not Track. Please note that we do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings at this time.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
We use the information you provide or that we collect to:
- Provide you with access to our Site and our products;
- Enhance our Site and products;
- Address inquiries and feedback;
- Perform data analytics;
- Communicate with you to send you special offers, discounts, or marketing information related to our products;
- Provide you with information about our products;
- Assess our Site, products and related services;
- Improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our Site;
- Keep our Site and IT systems and processes safe; and
- Comply with legal or regulatory inquiries and requests.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We take precautions to protect your personal information, including reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards. When you submit personal information via our Site and products, your personal information is transmitted using secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. We restrict access to your personal information to our authorized personnel and/or third-party providers as appropriate and necessary to provide our Site and products.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We only share your data with our authorized third-party service providers who need access to assist in providing our products or services. We will also provide information as we are required to comply with our legal obligations.
We do not sell or share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party for their marketing purposes.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Certain tools and settings are provided to help you access, correct, delete, or modify your personal information. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. Depending on where you live, you may have certain legal rights under applicable law. For example, you may have the following rights:
- Right to limit – means you can ask us to restrict or stop processing your personal information, if it not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us.
- Right to access – means you can ask us for a copy of any personal information we have about you, if any.
- Right to correct – means you may ask us to change and/or correct any personal information we have about you.
- Right to delete – means you may ask us to delete any personal information we have about you and we will be happy to do so unless we are required to retain such information by law or regulation, or we have a right to retain subject to a user agreement for our internal business purposes.
- Right to transfer – means you may request a copy of your personal information, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, be provided to you or to a third party you specify.
You may contact us at any time about any of these rights or any concern or question you have about our use of your personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome you to contact us regarding the information we have collected about you, including the nature and accuracy of the data collected about you, to request an update, modification, or deletion of your information, to opt-out of certain services, or to withdraw any consent you may have granted. Please note that if you choose to delete your information or opt-out of the collection and use of your information, certain features may no longer be available to you.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor do our products target children under the age of 13. By using our Site and products you represent that you are not younger than 13.